1. ReviewGiaoduc là website để người dùng chia sẻ chất lượng dịch vụ, chất lượng đào tạo, môi trường làm việc của các trung tâm đào tạo/trường học.
2. Toàn bộ thông tin đăng tải trên reviewgiaoduc.com là do người dùng cung cấp. Người dùng đăng thông tin lên reviewgiaoduc.com chịu trách nhiệm hoàn toàn về tính xác thực của thông tin đó.
3. Chúng tôi không có trách nhiệm quản lý, chỉnh sửa hoặc xóa bỏ nội dung đăng tải bởi người dùng.
While we do receive legal demand letters about reviews from time to time that include threats to sue ReviewGiaoduc, so far, no one has followed through with a lawsuit against us for our reviews. Why? Because:
1. US law protects ReviewGiaoduc from legal responsibility for the content submitted by our users.
2. US law also protects us from foreign libel judgments. The operation of ReviewGiaoduc's platform takes places solely in the US by ReviewGiaoduc's US-domiciled entity.
3. So, any judgment obtained against ReviewGiaoduc outside the US (in the unlikely event ReviewGiaoduc is unable to prevail in the foreign proceeding) will still have to be enforced in the US - subject to the US laws that protect ReviewGiaoduc for liability for the content created and submitted by its members.
The law is clear on this. So employers who sue ReviewGiaoduc for the reviews posted by our members risk penalties imposed by the court. These may include financial sanctions and reimbursement of our attorney's fees for our having to defend against a lawsuit that ignores obvious legal protections for ReviewGiaoduc.
Remember: This FAQ is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not rely upon this information without seeking advice from an attorney who is competent in the relevant field of law.